πŸ‚πŸ DIY Fall Wreath



Welcome Fall !!

I am finally able to finish my first DIY wreath for Fall this year after being procrastinating for decades. To my surprise, it was not that complicated and only took me 15 minutes to finish everything from scratches, though the shopping took quite long for me to figure out the right things I like. I'm loving it so much that I probably can spend hours making a hundred of them for sale if that's the case :)..

The pictures can say it all. Assembling all materials is not complicated. All I did was picking out the right stems and wreath that resonate with my own preference in terms of size, types of accents, color tone and most importantly, cost saving. I literally spent almost 5 hours digging every corner of JoAnn, Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree for this bulk of treasures. I even quickly assembled them at the store to make sure they could sit well together before heading to the check-out counter. Funny that after spending hours at JoAnn, I ended up finding some other better stuff at Hobby Lobby so I had to come back to JoAnn to return (now you know where that '5 hours' came from.)

I cannot say it doesn't cost that much for all of these though I already tried to protect my wallet as much as I could. Yet, the pleasure of looking at the whole new makeover is priceless and definitely worth the effort (of earning more money to splurge lol). The best part is, you can just replace the stems and other decorations on the wreath with a new set once spring approaches again. It's recyclable !!

Oh well, no more talking, show-off time !!!


Wreath: Hobby Lobby
Stems: Hobby Lobby and JoAnn
White wood initial: Hobby Lobby
Burlap roll: Hobby Lobby
Jute Twine: Hobby Lobby

Voila !

My DIY burlap bow
My entry room Fall makeover
*zoom-in

*more zoom-in lol

Happy krafting !!
LucyπŸ€

Comments

Popular Posts